The purpose of Global Faith Mission Agency is to share the gospel of Christ with as many people groups as possible through the dedicated efforts of personnel from the US and other nationalities.
- The church of the 21st century faces
some of the greatest challenges in the history of world evangelism and also
some of the greatest opportunities in the history of Christianity!
- Global Faith Mission Agency seeks to serve both church and missionary in the fulfillment of the Great Commission.
Global Faith believes that the four
primary components of missions are found in the Great Commission passages or
the book of Acts. These four components are:
- Biblically-based missionary work starts with the sharing of the Gospel as given in the Scriptures.
- One of the most significant opportunities and blessings in missionary work is discipling those who come to know Christ as Savior.
- Biblically-based mission work eventually results in the establishment of a local church.
In missionary work that is Biblically based, God will call believers to be ministers. The training of leadership in missionary work is part of a process in which we see preachers, teachers, and ministers continue the work initially established by missionaries.
- All Global Faith missionaries are to be involved in one or more of the above-mentioned missionary ministry objectives.
- Global Faith acknowledges that other ministries and outreach opportunities are useful in reaching out with the gospel. These ministries may include but are not excluded to:
Schools and educational institutions